Sensodyne TRUE White Mint
- Sensitivity relief*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Cavity protection
- Stain prevention*
- Stain removal*
- Extra fresh
Sensodyne True White toothpaste is proven to help relieve tooth sensitivity*, while helping to provide you with a whiter smile*. If you suffer from tooth sensitivity your teeth are vulnerable and need special care. Brushing with abrasive toothpaste can cause wear to the sensitive areas of your teeth. New Sensodyne True White is a low abrasive formula that will help whiten your teeth by gently lifting stains*on the teeth, and creating a shield to help prevent new stains from forming*. With Sensodyne True White you can now have sensitivity relief and whiter teeth*.
* With twice daily brushing
SENSITIVITY RELIEF* AND WHITER TEETH
in a low abrasion formula
Sensodyne True White - clinically proven ingredient to help relieve sensitivity with twice daily brushing.
With active ingredient potassium nitrate, to provide sensitivity relief* and inactive ingredients sodium tripolyphosphate, to gently remove and prevent extrinsic tooth stains*, with minimal wear to sensitive areas of the teeth.
*With twice daily brushing
Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimise swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- If you have sensitive teeth, consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.