Sensodyne Extra Fresh Mouthwash
- Sensitive tooth care
- Fresh breath feeling & Clean mouth feel
People with sensitive teeth now have a Sensodyne mouthwash suitable for them. New Sensodyne mouthwash is now in two flavors: Sensodyne Cool Mint and Sensodyne Extra Fresh. Both contain 3% w/w potassium nitrate which works inside the tooth to build soothing, lasting, ongoing protection around the nerve. Use twice daily after brushing with a fluoride toothpaste for lasting sensitivity protection.
* With twice daily brushing
Potassium nitrate, Sodium Fluoride
Use twice daily. Measure 10 ml and rinse for one minute, then spit out. Do not swallow. Do not rinse with water.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
- Not for use by children under 12 years of age: unless advised by a dental professional or physician.