ProNamel Daily Protection
- Protects against the effects of acid erosion
- Re-hardens enamel
- Sensitivity relief*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Cavity protection
- Fresh mint taste
Acids in your diet can soften the protective surface of your tooth, making it more vulnerable to being worn away over time. ProNamel Daily Protection toothpaste is specially formulated to protect teeth against the effects of acid wear. ProNamel Daily Protection toothpaste actively strengthens weakened enamel and provides effective cavity protection. Its minty taste helps freshen your breath and leaves a clean feeling in your mouth.
* With twice daily brushing
Having an acid-rich diet can put our teeth at risk and this can happen more easily than you might expect. As few as four acidic "occasions" throughout the day can put our enamel at risk from Acid Erosion, also known as Acid Wear.
What counts toward those daily acidic "occasions"? Surprisingly, some of our healthier choices, like fruit, fruit juices, sparkling water with lemon, and even salad dressings. In addition to sodas and wine, it's not difficult to put our enamel at risk four times a day. Be proactive, avoid too much acid in your diet and trust ProNamel to help you protect your teeth every day.
Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimise swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.