Sensodyne Rapid Relief Original
- Clinically proven relief in just 60 seconds
- Long lasting protection with twice daily brushing
Sensodyne Rapid Relief is clinically proven for fast relief of sensitivity pain. Its unique formula quickly creates a barrier over sensitive areas of your teeth. It starts by providing relief from the first brush, and with every brush builds ongoing protection*.
*with twice daily brushing
Sensodyne Rapid Relief contains a unique formulation that is engineered for speed, with a balance of ingredients that can beat sensitivity pain fast by quickly creating a barrier over exposed dentine.
Glycerin, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Aroma, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Stannous Fluoride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Limonene.
Contains Stannous Fluoride 0.454% w/w, Sodium Fluoride 0.0721% w/w (1450ppm Fluoride).
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimise swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.