Sensodyne Repair and Protect Extra Fresh
- Sensitivity relief*
- Cavity protection
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Daily repair for sensitive teeth†
- Extra freshness
With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne Repair and Protect Extra Fresh toothpaste can actually repair sensitive teeth for lasting sensitiviy protection*. Its active ingredient, stannous fluoride, builds a repairing layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth and protects them from pain. With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne Repair and Protect Extra Fresh toothpaste provides effective lasting relief from the twinge of sensitivity* and offers everyday cavity protection. It contains eucalyptus extracts and menthol, which leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
* With twice daily brushing
†Forms a protective layer over the sensitive areas of the teeth
Sensodyne Repair & Protect toothpaste can actually repair sensitive teeth for lasting sensitivity protection*. The active ingredient in Sensodyne Repair & Protect, stannous fluoride, builds a repairing layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth, to help protect from pain. With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne Repair & Protect provides proven effective lasting relief from the twinge of sensitivity* and offers everyday cavity protection with fluroride.
Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate (NOVAMIN)
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimise swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.